Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween

One more trip and then it's home sweet home, until March! We are taking off to Mexico (Sayulita) and then we won't pack another frickin bag for months to come. I'm in charge of our social calendar and let me just say I've been a piss poor manager of our time. Anyway, I can't complain about too much travel, since it's one of our favorite things to do.


Just need to book in some time to reconnect and get our home in order. And just in time for the holidays!


It's so funny how your attracted to things you don't have. Curly hair, long legs, proper use of the English language. My last two boyfriends (one being my husband) are both English majors. I've got my English for dummies book next to my bed. But Im most charmed when a man can let words roll off his tongue and create a vivid picture with his descriptive use of language. If you could only hear how my husband would transform what I just tried to describe, most of you would be ga-ga. Enough of my babble. Happy Halloweenie!!!!!!


Christie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Christie

I'm a big fan of yours and I was wondering if that the rumor I heard about you returning to Days in 2010 was true, if so that be totally awesome!! your thee best :D

Anonymous said...

Wait, Kent was an English major?
And you went to Burning Man?
Say wah?

Just went to Phish at MSG, Clark - good memories. Also ran into Steph in NYC - she says you are doing great.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Christie. I hope it's true too. I don't care if you
are with or without Austin.

Anonymous said...

Hi christie

You should be back on tv. You are so talented!

Biggest fan Ash

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy Newyear